A Picture of what comes in our library snacks

My first picture for the blog! I will admit one of my children had to help me and it took way longer than it should have and may have included heavy sighs from the younger generation, but I did it!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of what has been coming in our snack bags from the library. The top one is a sampling of what comes in the bag for one child. There are seven individual packages.


 Each package contains a milk box, a juice box, either an apple sauce or a package of craisens, a package of crackers or cookies, wow butter or sunflower seeds, jerky or cheese, and then there was one random package of tortilla strips with salsa and cheese.


Here is one week's worth of snackage for a child all opened up. It is a lot of food! Now I just need to figure out what to do with all this Wow butter...

~Sarah

Comments