A Big Thank You!

48,000+ Thank You Stock Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector ...

 Hi Guys! I know, I know. We’ve been having computer trouble. My husband has tried to fix it, but we might have to take it to someone. As far as writing the blog, I can do it on my phone, but it takes considerably longer since I can’t copy and paste and it is very hard to format. But I definitely missed writing the post this week. 

  I am finding this blog a good sounding board. I know people don’t comment on it much, but it definitely  gives me a place to put my thoughts and ideas. Because of the blog I’ve been able to explore my thoughts on portion control, choosing less expensive snack options, and higher protein snacks. I’ve gotten to explore eating from a gas station, food pantry and leaning on shelf stable ingredients. Organizing my thoughts or doing research on a topic is making me confident I am being as frugal and healthy as I can be. The clicks the blog gets tells me people are interested and because I know people are reading , it gives me encouragement to continue. I am learning so much writing for this blog. So a big 

to all of you reading, I appreciate you so much!

Sarah

Comments