Monday Meal Planning

 I know I am having trouble posting consistently lately, sorry about that. This past week my dear Mother in Law passed away. She was a wonderful person and I am so glad to have had her in our lives and she will be sorely missed.

 Because we had a few chaotic days, we ended up eating several meals with my husband's family. People brought lots and lots of food, for which we are very grateful. So I am moving a few of my meals from last week to this week. I hope you all have a good week.

Monday-

  • Breakfast- Leftover pancakes, banana
  • Lunch-  PB&J sandwiches, crackers, apple
  • Dinner- Fake jambalaya, green beans, bread and butter

Tuesday-

Wednesday-

Thursday-

  • Breakfast- Eggs, toast, banana
  • Lunch-  Pizzadillas, cucumber slices, carrots
  • Dinner- Potato soup, fried bologna sandwiches

Friday-

. Saturday-

  • Breakfast- Fritatta, toast, fruit cocktail
  • Lunch- Tomato soup and grilled cheese, apple slices
  • Dinner- Taco Skillet Pizza, leftover Mexican rice, peas

Sunday-

 Have a good week!

~ Sarah

Comments