Meal Planning Monday and Needing a Pick Me Up

 

 I am in need of a change, a break, a... something. For some reason I thought once things started to get back to normal I would breath a little easier, but now the news is bringing up all kinds of other things to worry about. Here is a previous post I made that has some more ideas for no cost ways to lift our spirits. I am going to focus on being extra nice to someone today I think. Hopefully it will help me out of my funk! What do you do when you need a pick me up? 

Here is our menu plan for the week

 Monday-

  • Breakfast- Peanut butter oatmeal, 1/2 banana
  • Lunch- Chicken Parmesan Enchiladas, peaches
  • Dinner- Breakfast for dinner- pancakes, bacon, cooked apples

Tuesday-

  • Breakfast- Fried egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches, peaches
  • Lunch- Sandwiches, pretzels, carrot and celery sticks
  • Dinner- Swedish meatballs (can use frozen meatballs to save time), mashed potatoes, Peas

Wednesday-

Thursday-

  • Breakfast- Cinnamon and sugar toast, banana
  • Lunch- Sandwiches, pretzels, carrot and celery sticks
  • Dinner- Baked chicken, green and butter beans, garlic toast

Friday-

  • Breakfast- peanut butter toast, banana
  • Lunch- Ham and cheese roll ups, deviled eggs, canned peaches
  • Dinner- Easy Pan Pizza, veggies and dip

Saturday-

Sunday-

Comments