Monday Meal Planning and the Blog Thrifty Frugal Mom

bean soup clip art - Clip Art Library

I am sorry I missed the blog post last week! I have picked up a part time job and am still working out the bugs in the schedule. Hoping a few hours in a local museum will help us get caught up. I am trying to make sure I do any weekend meal prep I can ahead of time. I picked easy recipes for this weekend, the only prep to do ahead of time really is getting the cabbage cut up. I made myself a homemade planner for the week listing everywhere we need to be, what our meals are, and a more detailed to do list so I don't drop any balls this week like I did last week, haha.

 Also, I found a new blog this week with a few recipes I want to try. Thrifty Frugal Mom has some great recipes and really nice pictures. I look forward to digging around on it.

 Here is this week's menu plan, have a great week!

Monday-

  • Breakfast- Leftover pancakes, banana
  • Lunch- sandwiches, crackers, canned peaches
  • Dinner- Easy Garlic Parmesan Pasta, green beans, garlic toast

Tuesday-

  • Breakfast- Cinnamon Raisin oatmeal,  apple slices
  • Lunch- Turkey and cheese roll ups,
  • Dinner- Bean soup using the leftover ham bone I froze, an onion, a bay leaf and a pound of navy beans soaked over night

Wednesday-

  • Breakfast- Scrambled egg, toast, banana
  • Lunch-   Leftover bean soup and corn bread, carrots and celery sticks
  •  Dinner- Easy Mexican Rice Bowl, corn

Thursday-

  • Breakfast- Cinnamon Raisin oatmeal, apple slice
  • Lunch-  Leftover bean soup and crackers, carrots and celery sticks
  • Dinner- One Pot Veggie Pasta doubled, garlic toast

Friday-

  • Breakfast-  Eggs, toast, banana
  • Lunch-  sandwiches, crackers, canned pineapple 
  • Dinner- Pizza Quesadillas, veggies and dip, brownies

Saturday-

Sunday-

 Have a good week!

~ Sarah





Comments